Summertime in Venosc
Venosc offers you a "mountain" of activities: Water sports, swimming, hiking, via ferrata, mountain-biking, climbing .. there is necessarily an activity that suits you!
Find all the contacts below and prepare your holiday ....
Bureau des guides & Accompagnateurs des 2 Alpes
Based in the heart of the Oisans, the Deux Alpes guides offer a multitude of supervised activities: off-piste skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, glacier hikes, mountaineering, mountain biking, climbing, and many more again...
In winter, we offer:
- Free ride, off piste and ski touring;
- Ice cascade;
- Mountaineering outings to discover the most beautiful peaks of the Oisans.
- Snowshoe outings.
- Electric Fat Bike outings, come ride on snow on these extraordinary bikes.
- Group or family Via Ferrata outings (equipment provided);
- Glacier hikes: outings without technical difficulty, visit of crevasses, in the middle of glaciers in perpetual movements. Unforgettable panorama and atmosphere;
- Mountaineering: beginners or experienced, the guides of the 2 Alps are there to guide you on the summits of our mountains
- Climbing: from simple initiation on a natural site or on an artificial wall, to routes of several lengths, guides and climbing instructors are there to share their passion for rock with you.
- Hiking, in groups or with the family, come and discover the secrets of the flora and fauna of our mountains.
- Mountain biking, learning to ride a downhill mountain bike or traveling the wild trails of Oisans in Enduro, in a group or in a private lesson. There is something for every taste.
From 24/06 to 02/09, daily.
From 05/12 to 30/04, daily.